Pleasant and bright apartment newly renovated and modernly decorated, located near the University area and well connected by public transport. It has 4 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom, all very comfortable, and a full bathroom and 1 toilet. The rooms include their own drying rack and ironing board. It is ideal to share with students and young people coming to work in Valencia Here you will find all the comforts you may need, including a bright dining room with a flat screen TV, Wi-Fi signal, and a beautiful kitchen with equipped with the most important things:
There is a weekly common areas cleaning service included in the price!
Camins Al Grau is a district of contrasts, whose popularity has been increasing in recent years. It is a quiet and well-connected neighborhood noted for the amount of services it offers and its proximity to the University area. In this neighbourhood you will have anything you need, since it has various shops, universities, supermarkets and health centers. The Vera Campus of the Polytechnic University of Valencia and the University of Valencia's Tarongers campus are very near to this quiet and nice neighborhood.
-Cedro area: it is a University area of leisure in Valencia. Around here you will find cafes, pubs and concert halls. El cedro is characterized by its alternative atmosphere, indie or rock music and good tapas restaurants.
-Blasco Ibáñez/Honduras/Xúquer area: it is the closest area to the universities, so it is the nightlife area most frequented by students. In this area of Valencia, you will find nightclubs and bars, as well as many restaurants.
-A sunny day in the Malvarrosa Beach: with its kilometres of fine sand and its warm Mediterranean waters, this spacious beach is the ideal place for a walk or for a sunbathing session. But If the sand is not your thing, you can always have a drink in one of the many bars surrounding the area while you watch the beautiful sunset.
-Aqua shopping centre: a large multi space with a groundbreaking design which has a fantastic view of the Science and Art museum of Valencia. It consists of more than 100 shops and entertainment venues.
-The Science and Art museum: is a complex architectural, cultural, space of entertainment. It is a unique space where you can learn and enjoy science, nature and technology.
The area is well connected by public transport by having a metro station very close to the flat, which connects you with lines 5 and 7 of the Valencia metro network:
- Metro Amistat - Casa de la Salud
There are also a few bus stops a short distance from the flat that link you to many areas of Valencia:
- Cardenal Benlloch - Pobla Farnals: líneas 18, 89 y N89.
- Cardenal Benlloch - Dr. Ferran: líneas 18, 90 y N90.
- Dr. Manuel Candela (impar) - Rodríguez de Cepeda: líneas 30 y 40.
- One of the advantages of living in Valencia is that you have the option of cycling by Valenbisi. For a minimum amount per year (30€) you have the option to cycling around Valencia with an ecological and healthy challenge available 24 hours 365 days in a year. It's easy to use: log in with your Valenbisi target in one of the more than 275 parking bikes, take one and move around the city freely. When you arrive to the destiny, you will find one parking near, and the only thing you have to do is park the bike and enjoy the city!
Other rooms in the same flat