Beautiful apartment completely renovated with 6 very bright rooms and 2 complete bathrooms. It is ideal for sharing with students and young people who come to work in Valencia. The common areas are divided in three environments, you can enjoy and relax in the living room that is fully furnished and with flat screen TV, you can also use it as study area and connect to the WIFI. The kitchen is equipped with the most important:
- Oven / Stove
- Washing machine
This neighborhood, also known as La Zaida, gets its name from the old palace of Zayd that was once where the Convent of Grata Dei is now. Located in the north of the city, it has a number of famous monasteries, including the Monastery of the Trinity. There are also two famous bridges in the neighborhood: the Pont de Sant Josep which was built in the 10th century, and the Pont de Fusta, which connects the Ciutat Vella with the Pont de Fusta metro stop. If you like parks, this is a great neighborhood for you because of the large number of parks throughout the area, including the Reial Gardens and Marxalenes Municipal Park.
- Walk arround Jardines de Viveros
- Cross Jardines de Turia
- Watch La Liga match at Camp de Mestalla (Valencia C.F.)
- Nightlife Blasco Ibañez /Av. Aragón.
- Breakfast at la Pergola
- Sunny day at Malvarrosa Beach
- Shopping at C.C. Arena
The area is well served by public transport by having four metro stations that connect you with the various lines of the Valencia metro network:
- Metro Benimaclet – lines 3, 4, 6 and 7
- Metro Facultats - lines 3 and 7
- Metro Aragon – line 5
- One of the advantages of living in Valencia is that you have the option of cycling by Valenbisi. For a minimum amount per year (30€) you have the option to cycling around Valencia with an ecological and healthy challenge available 24 hours 365 days in a year .It's easy to use: log in with your Valenbisi target in one of the more than 275 parking bikes, take one and move around the city freely. When you arrive to the destiny, you will find one parking near, and the only thing you have to do is park the bike and enjoy the city!
Other rooms in the same flat