Beautiful renovates apartment and adapted for young people, offering you the comfort and privacy you need in one of the best neighborhoods in Valencia for students. It has 6 spacious rooms and a double bed in 5 of them! The fully furnished kitchen / living room with a large flat screen TV and a kitchen equipped with:
- 2 Refrigerators
- 4 Kitchens
- Large oven
- Washing machine
Ideal for students and young people who come to work. We support you with the Wifi and a cleaning service of the common areas of the apartment once a week
Benimaclet is one of the most popular students neighborhoods because of its proximity to the Universities and its good communications, it is only about 15 minutes from the center of Valencia and have numerous bus stops. It even has its own station: Benimaclet metro stop.
Benimaclet was an independent municipality until the year 1882, in which happened to be a hamlet of Valencia. In 1972, Benimaclet became one more district of the city. It is composed of two districts: Benimaclet and Camí de Vera.
Benimaclet is a multicultural neighborhood, a point of reference among foreign university students. Benimaclet has become one of the referents of the city to go out at night, as much for its restaurants, as for the many leisure facilities of which it consists. With very interesting cultural agendas, they propose monologues, concerts and various cultural activities.
The center of Benimaclet revolves around the Church Square, meeting place and meeting between the neighbors and visitors, and also the site chosen for the celebration of street parties and concerts.
Its ancient streets give it a unique romanticism, which never fails to remind people that it was not so long ago, and that its inhabitants are more than proud.
- Walk arround Jardines de Viveros
- Cross Jardines de Turia
- Watch La Liga match at Camp de Mestalla (Valencia C.F.)
- Nightlife Blasco Ibañez /Av. Aragón.
- Breakfast at la Pergola
- Sunny day at Malvarrosa Beach
- Shopping at C.C. Arena
The area is well served by public transport by having four metro stations that connect you with the various lines of the Valencia metro network:
- Metro Benimaclet – lines 3, 4, 6 and 7
- Metro Facultats - lines 3 and 7
- Metro Aragon – line 5
- One of the advantages of living in Valencia is that you have the option of cycling by Valenbisi. For a minimum amount per year (30€) you have the option to cycling around Valencia with an ecological and healthy challenge available 24 hours 365 days in a year .It's easy to use: log in with your Valenbisi target in one of the more than 275 parking bikes, take one and move around the city freely. When you arrive to the destiny, you will find one parking near, and the only thing you have to do is park the bike and enjoy the city!
Other rooms in the same flat