Cozy and bright apartment of 4 rooms renovated in one of the best location of the city. It has 3 bright single bedrooms furnished and one spacious double bedroom. It is ideal for sharing with students and young people who come to work in Valencia. The common areas are fully integrated in a single environment, you can enjoy and relax in the living room that is fully furnished and with flat screen TV, you can also use it as study area and connect to the WIFI. The kitchen is equipped with the most important:
- Oven / Stove
- Washing Machine
The apartment has an ideal location, El Pla del Real neighborhood, one of the most elegants of Valencia. It's located next to the Blasco Ibañez Universities, so it's ideal for students. You have everything within reach, the best parks, the best social bars and the most important tourist spots of the city, such as Camp de Mestalla, Jardines de Viveros, Jardines de Turia, Alameda and much more.
Pla del Real Square is surrounded by a large entertainment area, you can enjoy just a few steps from the best nightlife!
- Walk arround Jardines de Viveros
- Cross Jardines de Turia
- Watch La Liga match at Camp de Mestalla (Valencia C.F.)
- Nightlife Blasco Ibañez /Av. Aragón.
- Breakfast at la Pergola
- Sunny day at Malvarrosa Beach
- Shopping at C.C. Arena
The area is well served by public transport by having four metro stations that connect you with the various lines of the Valencia metro network:
- Metro Benimaclet – lines 3, 4, 6 and 7
- Metro Facultats - lines 3 and 7
- Metro Aragon – line 5
- One of the advantages of living in Valencia is that you have the option of cycling by Valenbisi. For a minimum amount per year (30€) you have the option to cycling around Valencia with an ecological and healthy challenge available 24 hours 365 days in a year .It's easy to use: log in with your Valenbisi target in one of the more than 275 parking bikes, take one and move around the city freely. When you arrive to the destiny, you will find one parking near, and the only thing you have to do is park the bike and enjoy the city!